Sunday, December 19, 2010

Montage Monday: Christmas

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! This Montage Monday, share in my three favorite Christmas memories from years past.


This photo sums up Christmas in San Diego, California perfectly. Sunshine and beaches, with a little Christmas decorations to remind you that it's actually December! It's a bit strange for me to experience such a warm Christmas, but you can't really complain when San Diego is just so lovely this time of year!


I love Christmas in NYC! There's so many beautiful decorations around! Here I took a photo of Neil, Nathan, Nelson (wow, so many N-names!) and my reflection on a Christmas ornament in one of the shops in SoHo.


A White Elephant Gift Exchange is a fun Christmas tradition with my family in California. Typical White Elephant "gifts" for us include socks, Chia Pets, lava lamps, soap dispensers and last year's most coveted gift: the Slanket!


Where is your favorite Christmas travel destination?

© Connie Hum 2010

2 comments:

What are you thinking? Share your thoughts and comments!

Have You Seen These?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...